RoHS and Obsolescence Redesign
Whether you are redesigning for parts obsolescence, expanded functionality, or RoHS compliance, ECE’s experienced electronics and software design team can guide you through your redesign quickly and cost effectively.
Our extensive experience electronic design and development includes:
- Electronic Circuitry Design
- Enclosure Design (Ruggedized)
- Controller EMI/Environmental Testing and Qualification
- Software-Hardware Integration and Bench Testing
- System Integration and Engine Test Support
- Generating Control System Specifications
- Control Algorithm Development
- Real-time Control Software Development
In addition to product development, ECE has the ability to provide design analysis and documentation such as reliability analysis, finite element analysis (subcontracted), failure modes and effects analysis, sneak circuit analysis, interface control documents, qualification test plans and reports, to name a few.