Electronic Concepts & Engineering, Inc. provides custom integrated electronics system design and development, including evaluation and analysis to several standards, including military, automotive, medical, UL, CE, FAA, or, of course, customer specified.
Our cutting-edge electronic design technologies mean high-reliability solutions for your project.
Our team is experienced in the virtually every facet of electronic system design, including:
- 8, 16, or 32 Bit Microprocessors, Microcontrollers, or DSPs
- Analog Signal Conditioning and Interfacing
- Low-Level Sensor Interfacing (Thermocouples, Strain Gages)
- Frequency Inputs and Outputs
- Power Drive Electronics (Motors, Valves, Solenoids, Indicators)
- Power Supplies and Filtering for High Noise “Electrically Dirty” Applications
- Flat Panel Display Systems
- Membrane Switches
- Serial/Network Communication using: Ethernet, CAN/J1939, Bluetooth, RS-232/422/485, MIL-STD-1553, J1708, J1850, and IDB
This is just a sampling. ECE has diverse experience in electronic product design, military and aerospace electronics, automotive electronic design, and industrial electronics systems.
Ready to discuss your concept?
Contact our electronic engineering consultants to learn how we can help make your custom design project a success.