ECE offers complete software engineering for embedded systems using a software development process in a controlled environment. Our capabilities include embedded software development, coding, testing, and technical documentation services. From complex, military flight-qualified, real-time software design to easy-to-use Graphical User Interfaces (GUI), ECE is your total embedded software design solution.
ECE’s software engineers design, code, test, and document software for a variety of customer requirements, including:
- Real-Time Software Development for a wide range of 8, 16, and 32 bit processors.
- MATLAB®/Simulink® Control System Modeling and autocoding
- Windows™ GUI-based support software to allow in-circuit reprogramming, data acquisition, and monitoring of the embedded application.
- Windows™ Embedded Standard 7, Embedded Standard 2009 development
- Embedded firmware (FPGA, CPLD, PAL)
- Software Documentation to MIL-STD-2167A, MIL-STD-498, 12207 and more!
- Control System Software
- Embedded C/C++ Programming
This is just a sampling. ECE has diverse experience in electronic product design military and aerospace electronics, automotive electronic design, and industrial electronics systems.
Our software development team can support your internal real-time software development team or take on the complete software development project. We can support autocoding in tools such MATLAB®/Simulink® or hand code.
Ready to discuss your concepts?
Contact our electronic engineering consultants to learn how we can help make your custom electronic design project a success.