ECE designs, tests, and qualifies products that are exposed to severe environmental and EMI conditions in Military, Automotive, and Industrial applications. ECE performs tests using “in-house” resources or our network of independent testing labs.
ECE routinely tests its designs for compliance to the following conditions using severe military (MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-704, MIL-STD-1275), various SAE automotive and UL/CE/CSA safety requirements, or customer specifications:
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
- Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
- Highly Accelerated Stress Screening (HASS)
- Power Supply Transients
- Electro-Static Discharge (ESD)
- Mechanical & Pyrotechnical Shock
- Mechanical Vibration (from ground transportation to missile free flight)
- Mechanical Acceleration
- Temperature Extremes (Both Operating and Non-Operating)
- Temperature Shock
- Water Immersion
- Explosive Atmosphere
- Corrosive Atmosphere (Salt Fog)
- Sand and Dust
… to name a few.
Contact ECE at (419) 861-9000 x114 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how ECE may be able to assist in making your project a success.